PIVOTEK uniquely designs and manufactures fully finished bathroom and kitchen building components for Healthcare, Hospitality, and Housing clients throughout the United States. PIVOTEK builds partnerships with architects, engineers, and design managers to develop unique solutions for industry clients.
We are seeking Business Development Associates to build long-term partnerships with clients. Key characteristics include a creative approach to developing professional connections utilizing networking, social media, industry associations, and group presentations. Business Development Associates work with PIVOTEK’s collaborative project team to generate innovative solutions to client challenges.
This opportunity is perfect for candidates who have 3-5 years of experience, a Bachelor’s Degree, and are seeking an opportunity to cultivate a career in an emerging industry.
We offer a complete benefit package and a 401k program. Salary range $50,000-$60,000 plus sales incentive.
PIVOTEK uniquely designs and manufactures fully finished bathroom and kitchen building components for Healthcare, Hospitality, and Housing clients throughout the United States. Located in northern Cincinnati in the West Chester area; we are seeking full-time workers.
The qualified candidate must (be):
- At least 18 years old
- Have job experience, especially in the construction and/or manufacturing industry
- Possess other hands-on related experience
- Have an aptitude to work with hand tools
- Be mechanically inclined
- Have a good attendance record
- Work well in a team environment
- Able to lift 60 pounds independently
- Physically agile
We offer a complete benefit package; paid holidays, paid vacation and personal/sick days, and the opportunity for career advancement with a growing company.
Core Hours: M-F 6:00 am-2:30 pm (available to work overtime as needed). Candidates must be able to pass a drug screen and background check.
PIVOTEK uniquely designs and manufactures fully finished bathroom and kitchen building components for Healthcare, Hospitality, and Housing clients throughout the Unites States. We are seeking a BIM Tech / BIM Coordinator to join our Design Team.
Job responsibilities include:
- Generate and manage project shop drawings and fabrication drawings from architectural documents
- Conduct project design coordination including MEP systems
- Coordinate designs with project specifications and in-house estimate qualifications
- Act as design interface with the manufacturing shop
The qualified candidate must (be):
- Self-motivated to progress drawings effectively and efficiently
- Have skills associated to read, interpret, and communicate necessary to perform duties
- Have experience working with office standards
- Have good detailing skills/techniques
The ideal candidate will (be):
- Familiar with building and accessibility codes and requirements
- Have plumbing design and coordination experience
- High energy with a positive attitude
- Adaptable and proactive in contributing to and working within a team environment
Must have a technical knowledge of Revit and Navisworks including:
- 2D & 3D aspects of Revit
- Project browser organization
- View organization
We offer a complete benefit package, 401k program, paid holidays, paid vacation and personal days, and a collaborative team environment to work in.
Core Hours: M-F 8:00 am — 5:00 pm
Email email@example.com or call 513.342.6907 to receive an application.