PIVOTEK’s manufactured components reduce your worries about safety,
quality, schedule optimization, and cost.
Manufactured building components simplify the construction process by removing typical challenges from the job site. Trade stacking, schedule congestion, inconsistent quality, and variance are critical challenges facing traditional methods of construction. As the skilled labor force decreases, identifying a remedy to reduce the impact of these challenges is growing more crucial. Applying the same successful assembly line processes utilized in heavy volume and high-quality production lines like the automobile industry, we enhance job site productivity by eliminating labor requirements in tight spaces that have the most risk for variance and quality problems.
Manufactured components are building components that are built in a production facility before being assembled on site. The benefits of manufactured components include:
- fewer people are needed on site at the same time
- shorter building programs – the construction of units occur simultaneously with site work, allowing some projects to be completed in half the time of traditional construction
- the project is less impacted by weather or labor shortages
- the units are manufactured and inspected so quality control is improved
- safety – the indoor construction environment reduces the risks of accidents and related liabilities for workers